Kansai University of Social Welfare
380-3 Shinden, Ako, Hyogo Pref.
- May 11, 2022
- Meiji University: Both producers and consumers of Kumamoto clams will be victims if asari mislabeling practices continue
- May 6, 2022
- Meiji University: What you see may not be real, but an illusion
- Apr 28, 2022
- Meiji University: In today's online new normal, can advertising be made that satisfies society?
- Apr 27, 2022
- Meiji University: A discussion of why crypto-assets are becoming the currency on the dark web
- Apr 22, 2022
- Meiji University: Do we just have to give up when government fails to act?